About Jenni June
Jennifer Metter, founder of Jenni June™ LLC, is a Certified Child and Family Sleep Consultant, specializing in pediatric and adult sleep hygiene; A Certified Lactation Counselor, Host, National speaker, and Mom of 4!
With thousands of successful sleep cases under her belt since 2011, she is a valuable resource for everyday and celebrity parents all over the country, including Guiliana and Bill Rancic for the Style Network! And, she is the sleep training expert on The Doctors TV show!
She is a practitioner member of the National Sleep Foundation and collaborative provider as a certified sleep coach for infants, children and adults for the Breathe Institute, and the go-to sleep trainer for LA’s top pediatricians!
Jenni is also a popular national speaker and guest on CBS, FOX, NBC news and the host of series, “Baby Care with Jenni June” and the resident sleep expert for the BabyLeague and FamiLeague Networks.
Beyond Jenni’s vast life experience serving women and children, and 17 years of homeschooling her own four (now grown) children to college and the U.S. Marine Corp, her certifications, and specialized continuing education, and association credentials include:
- Certified Child Sleep Consultant (Family Sleep Institute)
- Certified Child Sleep Coach (The International Parenting and Maternity Institute)
- Infant Mental Health Training Certificate (The Child Sleep Institute, hosted by The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto)
- Pediatric Sleep Symposium CEC Canadian Sleep Society- The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto)
- Eighth Biennial Conference on Pediatric Sleep Medicine CEC and participation (Hosted by Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University)
- Practitioner member of the National Sleep Foundation
- Sciences Member of the Canadian Sleep Society
- Certified SIDS prevention and Safe Sleep Educator (CSS)
- Certified Lactation Counselor (HealthyChildren.org and the Center For Breastfeeding)
- Certified Baby Planner- Registry and Product Expert
- Certified Pre/postnatal Stress Management Coach
- Certified Green Proofer- home/nursery/childcare facilities
- Certified Green Birth Educator and Doula
- Associate Member International Association For Child Safety
- As They Grow, Early Childhood Development course – FSI
- Sleep Training for Children with Special Needs FSI/Dr. Debbie Sasson
- Postpartum Depression and Other Postpartum Mood Disorders FSI/Dr. Sarah Stern, PhD
- Adult Sleep Challenges- FSI/Patty Tucker PA-C/li>
If you were to ask Jenni why she has joyfully dedicated her entire life to building up and equipping families, she will tell you, “Because the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.” She is gifted in encouraging new parents to raise the standard of their significance.